Vs > Hatanga
Adelaide, South Australia vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Adelaide, South Australia vs Mombetsu, Japan
Adelaide, South Australia vs Washington, Ia, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs State College, Pa, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Chepes, Argentina
Hatanga vs Karoi, Zimbabwe
Hatanga vs Veracruz, Mexico
Hatanga vs Krovoj Rog, Ukraine
Hatanga vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Syktyvkar vs Capinopolis
Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari vs Karlstad
Port Harcourt vs Montpellier
North Platte, Nebraska vs Sapporo
- The distance between Adelaide, South Australia, Australia and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 12,216 km or 7,591 mi.
- To reach Adelaide, South Australia in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 149.1° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Adelaide, South Australia bearing 168.8° or S .
- Adelaide, South Australia has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Adelaide, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 29.6 °C (53.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.4 °C (63.7°F) less in Adelaide, South Australia. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 177.4 mm (7 in) more which is equivalent to 177.4 l/m² (4.35 US gal/ft²) or 1,774,000 l/ha (189,652 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.2° higher in Adelaide, South Australia than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Adelaide, South Australia relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Adelaide, South Australia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Adelaide, South Australia vs Cortland, Ny, Usa
Adelaide, South Australia vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Adelaide, South Australia vs Highbank, New Zealand
Adelaide, South Australia vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Hatanga vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Hatanga vs Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
Hatanga vs Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Hatanga vs Solwezi, Zambia
Campobasso vs Kano
Waynesboro, Tn vs Agalega
Caceres vs Riga
Comitan vs Markovo
Adelaide, South Australia vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Adelaide, South Australia
- Tibooburra, Australia - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 885.3 kms (550.2 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 978.7 kms (608.2 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 336 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 813.5 kms (505.5 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 971.6 kms (603.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 640.8 kms (398.2 miles) ESE
- Essendon, Australia - 649.3 kms (403.5 miles) ESE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) ESE
- Laverton, Australia - 644.6 kms (400.5 miles) ESE
- East Sale, Australia - 845.5 kms (525.4 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga