| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Adelaide, South Australia in May is mild at 14.05 °C (57.29 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 56.7mm (2.2in) of liquid is discharged during on average 13 days.
- In May the blue above Adelaide, South Australia is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:48 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 5:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Adelaide, South Australia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Adelaide, South Australia:
- Tibooburra, Australia - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 885.3 kms (550.2 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 978.7 kms (608.2 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 336 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 813.5 kms (505.5 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 971.6 kms (603.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 640.8 kms (398.2 miles) ESE
- Essendon, Australia - 649.3 kms (403.5 miles) ESE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) ESE
- Laverton, Australia - 644.6 kms (400.5 miles) ESE
- East Sale, Australia - 845.5 kms (525.4 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) SE